Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before making a reservation through our website.
Low Season: 6th January – 14th July and 1st September – 20th December
High Season: 15th July – 31 August
Peak Season: 21th December – 5th January (Christmas and New Year period)
Payments and Cancellation Fees
- All rates are subject to 21% prevailing government tax and service charges.
- Surcharges are applicable for certain seasons/periods.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- A one-night non-refundable deposit will be charged to confirm bookings.
- The balance of payment can be settled upon arrival at the reception.
- Any cancellation in Low Season less than 21 days prior to arrival is subject to a one-night cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation in High Season (15 July – August 31) less than 30 days prior to arrival is subject to a one night’s cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation in Peak Season (21 December – 5 January) less than 45 days prior to arrival is subject to one night’s cancellation fee.
- 50% of the total nights booked will be charged for any cancellation less then 14 days before arrival and a 100% charge for the total nights booked will be charged for any cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- All “no shows” without prior cancellation will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note that guarantee payments by Traveller’s Cheques, other currencies or personal cheques will not be accepted.